- Inquiry-based Learning Approach: The cultivation of positive moral values and attitudes with the direction of promoting MCE. We make use of everyday events to nurture our students in five aspects, which are: personal development and healthy living, family life, school life, social life and community and national.
- Life-Wide Learning: organize beyond-classroom activities such as service learning, competitions, school visits, field trips and workshops to provide chances for students to contribute to society
- Collaborative Learning: allows groups of learners to work together to solve a problem, learn from each other and cater for learning diversity
- Values Education: real life examples to showcase the seven priority values and attitudes, which are: perseverance, respect for others, responsibility, national identity, commitment, integrity and care for others
- Home-School Collaboration: encourages our parents to participate in school events and workshops as parent volunteers to build positive ethos in school
- Others: Basic Law education, education for sustainable development, life education, financial education, self-awareness & emotion education and sex education