- Diversified teaching: use different teaching resources (books, online platforms, electronic resources, games, etc.)
- Reading across the Curriculum: provide teaching resources for various subjects, support teaching needs, and improve students' information skills
- Diversified reading activities: launch all-rounded activities, reading reward scheme, parent-child reading theater, book sharing, etc.
- Positive education: cooperate with the Moral and Civic Education and Students Guidance and Discipline (SGD) Team, junior students read picture books according to monthly topics to construct students' positive values
- Home-school-community collaboration: cooperate with different organizations to arrange writer sharing, companion reading programs, parent workshops, etc.